Review Detail

4.4 35 0.5
Garnier_Skin_Naturals_Pure_Active_3_in_1_Wash_Scrub_Mask_150ml_1372689285.png
Cleansers,Toners,Washes March 18, 2012 1326
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Overall impression – great for oily or combination skin (in case you don’t want to read the whole review).
I used it for about a week now as a face wash and it seems to dry my skin out a little bit (but then my skin is very sensitive and not very oily lately). I used to have combination skin, so I can see it working very well for that purpose. Just one BUT: I think it is a bit harsh for everyday use. It has small particles which help scrub your skin while you wash and I think that it could aggravate your skin if you insist on everyday use (unless you really like your skin being scrubbed and polished). However, for occasional use, it should work perfectly.
It also has a very nice, subtle smell (although slightly too sweet for my liking) and one of the ingredients is Salicylic Acid which is apparently great for problematic skin. Another great thing about it is that it really leaves your skin feeling clean and fresh. In my case, it also kept it that way for the rest of the day too. It furthermore helps to dry out pimples, which is always a bonus for oily skin. In terms of blackheads – I didn’t notice a big difference, but the white clay does help make them a bit less visible.
My rating - about 4 out of 5. For oily skin I think it could be 5/5.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply