fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.0 3 0.5
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

So thanks to Telkom, I am writing this review about a month after I actually coloured my hair. I chose the Ultra Violet colour because my hair is dark brown and I wanted to be a bit daring if it worked and i thought it wouldn't look too bad since i have a medium complexion. I washed my hair the night before so it was a fairly simple process to mix the solution and work it through. I used the entire mix as my hair is quite long so I didn't really have to worry about storing any excess. I left it on for 2 extra minutes just to make sure the colour caught on and rinsing it out was pretty easy. I have to say that I absolutely love the conditioner that they give you. It smells so fruity and wonderful and it really gives your hair a super moisture boost. They should definitely sell that on its own. Once washed and air dried, my hair was incredibly soft and shiny but unfortunately the colour didn't catch too well. This could be because my hair is too dark to take the colour and of course I am a complete novice. The colour also wasn't quite what it looked like on the box, being a more reddish shade than a dark violet. Having said that, I quite like the product and I am definitely going to try it again in another shade when i dye my hair a dark brown in a few weeks. It was much easier than I anticipated and it didnt take much more than an hour from start to finish. The colour was a bit more intense the first week but after a couple of washes it settles into a deep burgundy kind of colour. I tried to capture this in my pictures but my hair is just too dark so hopefully you can see some colour.
hair after.JPG
A
3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply