fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.0 3 0.5
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

With regrowth about 10cm long I was in desperate need of a colouring. I chose the Iced Coffee colour for my hair to give it that extra pick me up. I usually ask for help when colouring my hair but this time I did it all by myself and I was amazed at how easy it was and at the result I got - No patches of colour or a mottled look. This was a plus for me. My hair is also quite long and I was worried one bottle wouldn't give me enough coverage but it did. Another plus. The whole process from start to finish was really easy and in all took about an hour. What is an hour of your time to get a spruced up look ladies? Once I had rinsed out all the dye and condtioned my hair (Love their conditioner) I blowed dried my hair and loved the ultra shine it had, even in the dim light of my room. When I went outside it was even better. The colour was initially quite intense in terms of being very dark but after a few washes I am absolutely loving it. In all this is a qualtiy product and is very reasonably priced. I would definitely buy this product again and would recommend it to anyone who is wanting a change at a fraction of the cost of expensive hair salons. Thank you to Beauty Bulletin and Garnier Ulra Nutrisse for the opportunity to review this product.
Garnier Ultra Nutrisse Iced Coffee.jpg
A
4 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply