fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.9 3 0.5
Hair Dyes April 01, 2013 3073
Before I used Nutrisse's Iced Coffee hair dye,my natural hair colour was blonde. After using the product,my hair had turned a dark brown similar to chocolate.

This was not what I was expecting as I assumed my hair would turn only a few shades darker as opposed to the dramatic changes in colour that occurred. Although I must admit that the box did present warnings that the colour would in fact be dark and shiny.

I am very pleased with the results as it really is a deep,luscious colour and as stated on the box,my hair has not dried out but considerably improved in softness and silkiness, a definite plus I must add.

The Ideal buyer for this product would be someone with light hair and wishes to switch from light to dark chocolate brown. Be warned that if you wish to simply go a few shades darker opt for a lighter dye such as Garnier Nutrisse: Numbers 5.3 [Macedamia Golden Brown] 6.0 [Caramel Golden Light Brown] or 6.3[Sandalwood Light Brown] which all come highly recommended.

The instructions included were easy to understand and simple to follow. Although you might need an extra pair of hands during the application of the dye as you want to be certain you don't leave any section of your hair uncovered and end up with an easter egg themed hairstyle.

My only problem with the product is the lingering smell of hair dye hours after the process has been completed;otherwise it's a thumbs up for Garnier Nutrisse 4.15
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

Leave a Reply