Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.9 3 0.5
Hair Dyes April 01, 2013 3081
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

WOW! An at home dye that gives me the results most salons aspire to! Intense, vibrant colour that rivals any glam-STAR! My hair is nourished, consumed with softness and permanently coloured in visible reflecting colour...

Shiny, strong, Shimmering Strands…. It’s definitely GARNIER NUTRISSE ULTRA COLOUR that’s behind my gorgeously coloured mane!

I’ve always been a huge fan of Garnier and their international success. It’s a brand that’s trusted and admired the World over.

Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Colour is exclusively designed to transform darker hair with visibly reflective, intense tones, while providing triple nourishment of avocado, olive & Shea for richer, shinier, silkier hair. Choose from three shade families: Ultra Intense Reds for visibly intense red tones on darker hair, Ultra Lightening Browns to take dark hair up to four shades lighter without the brassiness or Ultra Reflective Blacks to transform even the darkest hair with visibly reflective, shiny tones.
The creamy, conditioning non-drip formula spreads easily through your hair and covers each and every strand precisely so colour results are even from root to tip.

The easy at-home dye does wonders for hair, including:
: Nourishing and achieving healthy looking hair
: Long lasting, colour that looks vivid and shiny
: And up to 100% grey coverage

Now, You must be thinking..HHMmmm, Is this product for me? Well if you want any of the above, then what are you doing still reading this?! Go and grab your new colour from Garnier and start getting noticed.

Now, onto the product in the shade I used: 4.15 ICED COFFEE:

YUMMY! MMmmmmm. Who doesn’t love the fresh aroma of a hot cuppa-Jo or the brilliant depth of its deep, intense colour? With names like this, Garnier is sure to grab the attention of their customers.

The box is appealing and easy on the eye. It’s a brilliant white, green and yellow marriage that gets Garnier noticed and remembered. The front has an extremely happy lady with beautiful, rich coloured hair in the desired shade you’ve just chosen. The back is loaded with useful information regarding the product and its benefits. The back also house a circular perforation, that when pushed in, breaks off to create the perfect holder for your applicator bottle:)these nifty Garnierians taught of everything. On either side respectively are the colour change indicators and safety and allergy test information.

The box contains- a helpful pamphlet that has all the start-up process, safety instructions, mixing of contents, application, conditioning and re-touch information..Pheewww.. Nice to know everything you need to know is on-hand and ready.
-a pair of clear gloves, to be worn through the entire process
-an applicator bottle of crème developer, easily labelled as A
-a tube of nourishing colour crème also alphabetically labelled as B
-a little green nugget container filled with their luscious colour nourishing conditioner

The whole process from start to finish is extremely easy and fun to do. The no-drip formula makes it a quick and simple task that takes minimal effort to acquire extreme results. The colour crème, B is added to the developer, A, already inside the applicator bottle. It does take a little effort to squeeze every last drop out of the tube, but is definitely worth it. Once both A and B are together, the fun begins:D It’s time to shake things up; all the shaking activates the unique chemicals and produces your exciting new colour. I didn’t have the privilege of getting all shaken up as my fine hair calls for only half the quantity of dye. I did some major mixing to activate my crème and developer. My mum though was only too happy to use the remaining half and shake her way through to her new vibrant look.
Once the crème is activated, the top of the applicator bottle easily pulls off and allows the dye through. The bottle is held like a squeezy sauce bottle and applied generously onto dry hair. Once all the dye is applied, a good massage will help to disperse the colour onto every strand. It needs to be left on for a full 25 minutes or in case of extreme grey mileage; a decent 35 minutes will see you looking at your best. After this, it’s time to seal in your new colour. Hair needs to be rinsed well, until the water runs clear. When this has been achieved, time to ensure your colour is long lasting and hair is not left feeling brassy and damaged. This is achieved with Garniers Conditioner, enriched with avocado oils it deeply nourishes and smoothes hair whilst sealing in the colour. The conditioner needs to be applied amply from root to tip and left for a full 3 minutes to allow deep penetration.

Well, a new haircut, new colour and a full hour later, my hair is preened, glossy, vibrant and shiny. After, styling, I’d noticed the multi-dimension reflections of my newly coloured locks. To my surprise the Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Colour creates expressive colours and reflects, even on my naturally dark hair, Very IMPRESSIVE for an at-home product.

So, if you’re looking for bold and intense looking colour, look no further than Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color! This range of vibrant home hair colour is enriched with Grape Seed and Avocado Oils and the result is a vivid looking, long-lasting colour with a nourished feel you can trust. After all its never too late to go UN-NOTICED :D
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply