fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.9 3 0.5
Hair Dyes April 01, 2013 3087
My first time using any hair dye, my worst nightmare was having an allergic reaction, but was pleasantly surprised as I felt no itching, no tingling sensation, etc when applying product, also, it was easy to read the instructions, quick to mix and I think that the bottle applicator is awesome, especially for a first timer like me. I expected to be covered in hair dye but the consistency is not drippy and does not just go all over, it stays in place once applied and the colour intensifies over the 30 mins. I also had enough product left over to do my mom's short hair and then some more to touch up my aunt's ends! It was amazing, so next time I know we could share the cost of getting one box for two of us. The colour is beautiful just want I wanted, something natural, but different, noticeable yet simple, and iced coffee is it! A superb natural colour, in fact since I applied Garnier Nutrisse, even my bad work days have not kept me down, I just go down to the loo, look at my hair in the mirror and smile, thanks BB for sending me the product to test, thanks to Garnier for another awesome product, which I will be using continously from now on. The packaging is bright, innovative and the colour is as identical to the actual colour on hair, the conditioner lasts, just like the product itself so I still have lots left over and I have hair over my shoulder. I truly am impressed with this product and am happy with the soft, luxurious result, really, I have curly hair and since applying Garnier Nutrisse Iced Coffee and using the conditioner, my hair is silky smooth and soft, its just heavenly and I love it!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply