fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.9 3 0.5
Hair Dyes April 01, 2013 3086
Before I started using Garnier, I had tried at least 4 different brands. As a true blonde, I decided to go brunette about a year and a half ago and after a while I couldn't afford to go to the hairdresser every month when my roots started to grow out blonde. So I finally faced my fear of doing it on my own and turned to the box. It turned out that my hair was super stubborn and the colour washed out of my hair within a week or two. I knew that if I kept trying I would find a brand that worked, and finally I found Garnier, and I have been using it ever since.

The only issue that I had was that even though I was putting medium brown colour in my hair, other people constantly complemented me on my "black" hair. Even though it was a compliment, it worried me that people thought I had black hair and I was too scared to try the light brown as it seemed too light.

So I was very happy to hear when the new Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Colour came out with new colours and I couldn't wait to try the Iced Coffee 4.15. Well it turns out, it is just the right colour for me! And my hair turned out super shiny and super soft. No disappointments.

I have a confession to make. I buy my fiance a spare pair of gloves and he helps me put the colour in my hair. I don't know how other girls do it, but I struggle with the back of my head- and I just don't want to miss a spot. It's actually great bonding time :)

Also I just want to say that I really like Garnier's approach to not compromising on the product for fancy packaging. All the other brands put their product in fancy bottles, which just get thrown away and then the product doesn't land up working, so kudos to Garnier.

I'm going to stick to Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Colour Iced Coffee 4.15. I've already gone and bought my next box.
A
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply