fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.9 3 0.5
Hair Dyes April 01, 2013 3088
I was so ecstatic to hear I was one of the lucky ones to review the Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color. I was contemplating which colour to choose but at the end I chose a colour that would suit my skin tone.

I chose the 4.15 Iced Coffee to darken my hair as my hair colour was ligher. This was the first time I used a Garnier hair dye and I must say I LOVED it.

Its amazing because:
It has 8 weeks of anti-dryness which means Ultra shimmering, long lasting brunette Silky, shiny hair, and
It has ultra visible reflects,
It comes with a new conditioner which has 3 oils namely Avocado, Olive and Blackcurrant, to really nourish your hair,
The hair coulour nourishes your hair during colouring and the oil conditioner nourishes after thus resulting in better hair clour.

The box is beautifully designed to indicate the desired colour and what results will show. It provides the safety instructions for consumers who are going to use this product on the side of the box as well as a leaflet inside. The box also shows the colour result on natural hair.

In the box:
1 x applicator bottle of Developer Creme (A)
1 x Nourishing Colour Creme (B)
1 x Colour Nourishing Conditioner (C)
A pair of gloves
And the instruction leaflet.

The steps were easy to follow as well as the easy process of mixing the dye. All I had to do was Squeeze bottle (B) into the Applicator bottle (A) and shake for 30 seconds then break the tip of (B) and Voila!! That was the easiest procedure and was not time consuming.
I followed the steps on the leaflet to the T and I double checked to see if I was doing it right. I must say the smell of the dye was pleasant and not that strong ammonia smell other dyes have. I left the the dye on for the approximate time and then rinsed. the dye dit NOT dry my hair out at all...which was amazing.

I used the Tresemme shampoo followed with the Garnier Nutrisse conditioner which smelt lovely and was rich in texture. My hair felt so soft and I have enough for another 4 or 5 washes. I then used an overight treatment for my hair and rinsed the next day, dried and styled with my NEW NOURISHING COLOUR!

I would like to Thank Beauty Bulletin and Garnier for selecting me as one of the lucky ones to review such an amazing product.

Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply