fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.0 5 0.5
Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Hair color comes in a green and yellow package with a pretty model on the front wearing the color you want. The package contains a bottle of Nourishing Crème Developer, a packet of Nourishing Avocado oil conditioner, a tube of Nourishing color crème and a small green packet of fruit oil concentrate. The plastic gloves to color your hair are found folded inside the instructions.
A huge thank you to BB for sending me this wonderful product!
The instructions are easy to follow. The hair color crème spreads easily, won't drip and smells great when you apply it. It smells sweet and fruity and not like perfume. It can take 25 minutes for little or no gray hair or 35 minutes for lot of gray hair. I follow the 35 minutes to cover all of my grays. It sounds like a long time but it is worth it. What I do to pass the time is to finish my chores, read a book or grab my notebook to brainstorm for future AC articles. I sometimes finish an article as I wait.
When time is up you wash the hair color out and apply the Avocado oil conditioner for only 3 minutes. What you are left with is basically wet just colored hair but later your hair will dry and the color will come out. I usually go under a very bright light after I color my hair to see the newly acquired red highlights. They don't appear until your hair is thoroughly dry. Trust me. The hair color comes in several different shades for any color you want.
*Note: It is best to always test the nourishing color crème of any color you choose before using to see if you are not allergic. Just follow the directions on how to take the test found in the instructions.
Nutrisse Garnier also has several other excellent products like shampoo, hair styling moose. I use the Garnier Nutrisse hair styling moose and shampoo. They work just as good as the hair color with the same sweet smell and great results.
I swear by this product. It really works. Try it!
If I ever color my hair, this is what I use. I've gone to the salon and spent R 600 only to have the color slide within a week and I can't even tell I had been. So frustrating! I've tried other brands of drug store color, and while they work okay, they stink. A lot. I like the Garnier Nutrisse because it works well- I've always had the color come out pretty true to what it should have been, never anything funky. I don't have to go 4 shades darker than what I want just so that when it slides out, it will still be noticeable. The added bonus here is that it doesn't stink up my whole house to smell like a salon for hours. I have used this stuff several times over the past couple of years, and in fact, I just got some last night and will be using it to change my amazingly difficult hair from honey blond to red in just a bit. I'm excited and would for sure reccomend this brand. I dyed my hair like a chestnut color and for anyone who dyes their hair any shade, they know how hard it is to keep. Because red shades fade sometimes within a few days because of molecule size. But a friend of mine dyed her hair about 3 weeks ago with the color Dark Intense Auburn, and so far it hasn’t faded at all, and the colour looks pretty much the same as the day she dyed it!. Now I can actually dye my hair have it look pretty and actually last 4-6 weeks like it says on the box before dying again.
I color my hair twice a year, going a little bit lighter with the warmer weather and a little bit darker when the leaves start to turn. Over the years, I have tried many brands but two years ago found Garnier Fructis Nutrisse. Bye-bye harsh chemical smell, hello wonderful fragrance. My hair has never looked more natural. I think it looks more natural than my real haircolor. And talk about soft ... my husband loves to run his fingers through my hair after I've colored (I love it when he runs his fingers through my hair, but I also like to run my fingers through my own hair after I've used Garnier Fructis). This softness is from the conditioning avocado seed oil that is included with the hair dye. It works wonders, and the smell is fantabulous!!! There is not one bad thing I could possibly say about Garnier Fructis Nutrisse. I would not think about switching to another brand ... Garnier Fructis is the only haircolor for me!!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply