Review Detail

3.7 2 0.5
Hair Dyes March 25, 2013 2131
Garnier Nutrisse - Ultra Colour - Dark Cherry 2.6
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I have put off writing this review for a while now as I had quite a bad experience - mainly due to a bad colour choice on my part.
I chose dark cherry as I had done this colour a few years back, with another brand, and the colour came out really nicely. When I did my hair with the Garnier one it came out much brighter than I thought - a redish/purple shine to a much darker brown/black hair colour ( before my hair was a dark brown ). I know understand what they meant by ultra colour! Alot of brands have said thiers were intense colours in the past and not been anything like this - great for fun but bad when you work in a office environment. I then redyed my hair a dark intense black ( loreal ) and I still have a redish colkour that shines through.

The Garnier dried out my hair but when I did the loreal on top it actually softened it - thier conditioner was better.

Also, it took forever to rinse the colour out after the first colour and for weeks after I had the red dye still coming off on my towels ( no black showed ).

I liked the colour was intense - even if not my taste and chose the redo, but the conidtioner wasnt as good as the other product and the rinsing with the colour still coming off weeks later - not good.

This is the first time I've been disappointed with a garnier hair dye product - used to always be my top choice.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply