Review Detail

4.7 137 0.5
Cleansers,Toners,Washes September 02, 2015 1695
Garnier Pure Active Micellar Cleansing water
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I purchased this product at dis chem on sale . I was thrilled that the product came in a really big bottle . 400ml to be precise . I love quality products but always look for quantity as well :) . I noticed there were 2 types in the store , a pink capped cleanser for sensitive skin and a light blue color for combination to oily skin and this can also be used for sensitive skin .

I took the blue one because I have combination skin . Was very excited to try this out . All it takes is 2-3 drops on a cotton pad and you good to go . It removes all my make up including eye make up and any lip color that I have on .

Its a great product because apart from removing make up it cleanses your skin at the same time and no rinsing is required .
It is water based so its definitely not too harsh on any skin type.
The skin is left feeling nice and clean no dryness or any sort of uncomfortable feeling even though you have not rinsed your face which is great .

Love the product really great for people with sensitive skin and that are not always in the mood to do a full routine when it comes to cleansing and removing make up as this is a 2 in 1 product.

I must warn you ladies out there as much as this is a great product , you should at least wash your face with water once a day and also deep cleanse your skin to make sure its always healthy looking and youthful.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Garnier Pure Active Micellar Cleansing water
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
March 05, 2016
sounds great il be sure to try it out
KU
Karen Universe