Review Detail

4.7 137 0.5
Cleansers,Toners,Washes September 02, 2015 1662
Can you say holy grail product?
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Ever since I discovered the amazingness of Bioderma micellar water, I've been an addict. I cannot live without one. I have to buy a new one BEFORE mine runs out, because that would be a catastrophe. (drama queen of note, I know)

However, the Bioderma one is almost R200 for 250ml, which is rather pricey, and I do use this every single day, twice a day. I heard whispers that the Garnier 'dupe' for it was heading our way, and I scoured Clicks and Dischem searching. And then one day I came across it at Clicks - R79.95 for 400ML!!!!!!!!

Now my skin is pretty sensitive, so I was a little nervous using a Garnier product, as I've had issues with them in the past, so I chose the pink bottle (suitable for even sensitive skin) and bought it.

I have to be 100% completely honest - I actually PREFER this to Bioderma! I find it more soothing on my skin, even if I rub a bit, it doesn't leave my skin red, and it takes off EVERYTHING, even waterproof makeup! This now has a permanent position on my bathroom shelf, and I have chucked my Bioderma in one of my bedroom drawers! It's THAT good.

I use this in the evening to remove all of my makeup, before going in with a cleanser, and honestly, my skin has improved so much since using micellar waters, it's crazy. If I have a particularly late night and am exhausted, I just use this on a couple of cotton rounds, and voila, I'm done!

This is just such a fantastic product.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply