Review Detail

4.7 5 0.5
Bath Soaps, Cleansers, Washes August 02, 2013 612
Pure Active Grapfruit wash
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I received two of these cleansers in my Garnier hamper. I was immediately taken away by the wonderfully fruity secnt of grapefruit so fresh.

first impression of the cleanser is just how sweet-smelling it is. Formulated with extracts of grapefruit and pomegranate, the cleansers carry a pleasant citrus scent that I’m sure will find favour with most people. In fact, I wish there were a shower gel version to this, and I’d totally use it.
Pomegranate is known for its ability to rejuvenate skin cells so your skin will look plumper and more radiant, while grapefruit is known for increasing the skin’s pH (more alkali), so pimples can be kept at bay. Finally, vitamin C is another ingredient that can be found in the cleansers, which have brightening properties to protect skin from UV exposure.

The product leaves a cooling sensation on the skin, coupled with the divine citrus scent, you’ll feel your skin being energised instantly. Plus, your skin feels sqeaky clean afterwards, really I could feel the difference.
Only 1 problem I have is that I do think this wash is more suited to people with acne and oily skin, which I dont have so my skin felt a bit dry and tight after i used it, so from now on I will be using it sparingly.

Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

This Post Has One Comment

1. Jacqueline

How can I get Garnier pure active fruit energy, I am in Tanzania

Leave a Reply