Review Detail

4.3 119 0.5
Garnier All in one BB
(Updated: July 02, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

This is such a fun, unique and amazing BB cream. So, far it my favourite and I cannot get enough of it.
It is so smooth and gentle on my skin with easy absorption and I love it. Use together with Garnier dark spot corrector to achieve a great look.
I will be using the parade of all the products just to conceal my spots and get that perfect healthy tone. .. What a great thing!
The best thing about this cream is five action plans…
?It evens your tone
?It hydrates
?It renews your skin.
?It protects too as it has spf-24 in it.
?It brightens your skin tone as it has vitamin ‘c’ extracts and which helps to boost and brighten your complexion.

The thing that attracted me most about this cream is its creamy texture that just simply blends in your skin without leaving any patchy marks. This somehow transforms and travels through your skin making the skin even toned.

This is a perfect and fast fix, for all skin types. You just need not to worry about the time you have now, just get set and go with this mini saver at your service

Forget foundation, I love BB
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
June 11, 2013
I simply love it. It easily absorbs into my skin and leavingit looking flawless. It definitely does keep my skin evenly toned, hydrated, protected with an SPF in and gives my skin an amazing glow.
S
sami
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply