Review Detail

4.3 119 0.5
it matched perfectly
(Updated: July 02, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

So recently I ran out of foundation and decided to mix the last few drops with my moisturizer and loved the effect.
I went to Clicks today and realized I was just making a home made BB cream and decided to get this. At R79.99 it is really affordable.
I applied it as soon as I got home and when it touched my face i noticed it felt quite sticky and I had to blend it in quite a bit before the stickiness went away. I liked the color on my skin, it matched perfectly. I chose the medium shade and I am a NC 44.5
What I didn't like was that this BB cream just seemed to make all my oily areas on my skin shin even more. The dry areas of my skin (I have combination skin) looked absolutely beautiful though.
I needed up applying face powder over the BB cream to get a matte look. After all, I do like the product. Its a quick fix in the morning and its simpler than applying foundation everyday and a lot more moisturizing and good for the skin. Powder can be applied quite quickly so it doesn't add much to my routine.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply