Review Detail

4.3 119 0.5
My skin has really improved
(Updated: July 02, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I cannot live without bb cream since it became a phenomenon a 2 year ago overseas I have been having to importing it from overseas and when garnier released an affordable bb cream in September last year I quickly ran out to buy it and have been using it ever since. Different BB creams contain different ingredients so you can find one to suit your skin concerns but these ingredients suit my skin perfectly. This cream smells amazing and offers a light coverage which is perfect for me. A little goes a long way and it is very hydrating which is great for me since I have very dry skin and gives off a nice radiant glow which I love because it makes the skin look more healthy but if you like the matt look or have oily skin you can always dust a bit of powder over it. My skin has really improved over the time I have used it as I don’t get occasional breakouts anymore so I really recommend you give this one a shot if you haven’t. plus it lasts all day and seeps nicely into the skin during the day while providing a spf 15 protection against harfmul sun rays. it saves time on your skincare routine
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply