Review Detail

4.3 119 0.5
What a bargain!
(Updated: July 02, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I’ve been hearing more and more about BB creams lately and it sounds like the perfect product – a foundation and skincare product in one. What a dream! When I heard about the Garnier BB Cream a couple of weeks ago, I could not wait to get my hands on it! Garnier claims it renews, brightens, evens, hydrates and protects.

I got one at Clicks last week for R79.

What a bargain!I was a bit sceptical about the colour, especially because there are only 3 shades available. But ‘Light’ matches my skin tone perfectly.

I wear foundation every day and I was worried that the coverage would not be enough, but to my surprise it did even out my skin and neutralise some of the red patches. Even though the coverage is very sheer, I am still very happy with the result. It leaves my skin beautifully even and radiant. This product will not replace my foundation but I will reach for it on days when I don’t want a too ‘made up’ look.

The formulation is quite thick and I love the fact that it moisturises my dry skin. It wore perfectly for a whole day after setting it with powder. I tried it on its own on a hot day and unfortunately my skin went from radiant to shiny. Not sure if this product is suitable for oily skin.

I also like that it has a SPF15 and the product has a lovely scent.
I can’t comment on how this BB cream compares to others, but I am quite happy with this purchase.

www.prettypleasecharlie.blogspot.com
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
September 19, 2012
My sister got it today and I think I'm going to try it out sometime soon. I'm also skeptical about the shades and how it will be on my slightly oily complexion. And yes, it does smell wonderful. Wish me luck! :P
L
Lynz
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply