Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.3 119 0.5
Garnier BB Cream
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

BB cream is creamy in texture and offers daily sun protection, extra hydration, and a touch more coverage than a tinted moisturizer.

My beauty secret that keeps my skin looking flawless every time, is the Garnier BB cream, instead of foundation, I prefer to use this.
It’s all in one, anytime, anywhere skincare solution for making your skin perfect. I use it on its own, I use it as a primer, when I get up, going out, a touch up, pre-date beautifier… the list is endless, I mean it’s literally for anything.
This light texture that instantly melts into my skin, the formula with mineral pigments gives an instantly perfect skin, because I have lots of marks on my face, so this helps 100%, even with little pimples. Its sheer coverage, imperfections look blurred. My skin looks luminous, smoother and more even. Its 24hr hydration. My skin feels more supple, smoother, softer. UV protection, SPF15 to help protect the skin.

This BB cream is enough to even things out but not heavy like a foundation, really great for every day use. For me its very natural and covers pimples and acne scars very naturally and the skin even looks much healthier.

For a extra matte finish, I always add on some prime powder, just so it doesn’t look a little oily when I’m in the sun, or for when it’s very hot.

Go B.B! In just one step, even, cover, hydrate, illuminate and help protect your skin.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
S
5 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply