Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.3 119 0.5
Garnier Miracles for days!!!
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I must start my saying that I have a long history with BB Creams. My first BB Cream which I purchased was the Garnier BB , way back when it first came to South Africa and I was smitten. I was completely taken by the multi tasking wonder of a face cream. It replaced all my other make - up products and left my skin moisturised and feeling smooth and soft. Then I moved to South Korea, where I purchased BB Creams there and it was the complete opposite of what I was used to. Thick, sticky pore clogging... no thank you. So I was completely put off purchsing any BB Creams, untill now.

I must admit I was very excited to strat testing the Granier Miracle Skin Perfector when Beauty Bulletin snet this to me and I was definitely not disappointed. I love the smooth and almost liquid texture of the product. It goes on easily onto my skin and provides light, but ample coverage. It's moisturising, but non oily and it leaves my skin matt, but looking healthy and energised. I feel that I have less breakouts and I don't need to apply extra concealer or any other make up products to my skin after using this. I am back to using just this onmy face instead of foundation. I still use my daily moisturiser with it, but I don't think its really necessary.

I love the fact that it is a multipurpose product, which saves me time and money. I really enjoyed this product and will definitely be repurchaing this! Great value for money!

xxx
Crisna

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Beauty Review Garnier Miracle Skin Perfecter BB Cream
CC
6 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2
Ordering
September 25, 2015
More advanced than the older one.