Review Detail

4.3 119 0.5
BB cream is my dream cream!
(Updated: July 02, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I started using this product at the beginning of last year. Bought it in the medium shade, and it blends in well with my natural skin tone. I do have oily skin, but this product doesn't seem to worsen it. I just have to blot during the day, which isn't that big of a deal. Applying foundation over it, takes away the lovely dewy finish, and I don't want that. I love the scent, the price, and the application. The only downside to this BB cream is that you have to be really careful. I have rubbed my face off on other people's clothing on more than one occasion! I wish it soaked into my face and left no residue. When wearing this, I have to be really careful with my hugs. lol. Great product otherwise. Don't know what my life would be without it. Sometimes I require a bit of extra coverage, so I simply dab a bit of foundation in over the BB cream. This particular cream can also irritate the eyes, so I apply foundation around my eyes and blend it into the BB cream with a little bit of foundation before heading out.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply