4.2 46 0.5
Garnier-BB-Cream-Medium-1000x1000.jpg
BB Creams October 13, 2013 997
garnier bb cream - light
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I have recently started using this BB cream and I am very impressed. I have used quite a few BB cream's in the past and I have to say that I think this one is the best. I bought the cream because of all the hype and all the good reviews it was receiving, and who can honestly argue with that price. I bought mine at Dischem and I must admit I was a little confused when it came to choosing which Garnier BB cream to take, meaning there where three different ones on the shelf with very slight differences. So the one is for Combination to Oily skin and the other two are for normal skin. Just make sure to read the boxes carefully when it comes to choosing the right one - I just chose the one for normal skin that had the word "New" on it, im a sucker like that.

When it came to apply the cream it was so easy. It just sits on the skin so beautifully and blends so well. It makes the process of apply a cream so easy and quick. I then put a powder over that and I was a little scared because in the past that always made my skin very dry when putting it over a BB cream - but this time my skin feels perfect. Not dry and not oily. Ive had it on for about 4 hours now and it still looks flawless.

Im so excited that I finally found a perfect BB cream that I can use daily.
I will most certainly suggest this product and will repurchase.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply