4.2 46 0.5
Garnier-BB-Cream-Medium-1000x1000.jpg
BB Creams October 13, 2013 997
A beauty bag staple
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I don't love the idea of wearing foundation all day every day, so BB cream is the best alternative. As far as I know, the Garnier BB Cream range only comes in three shades: Light, Medium, and Dark. I use the Medium shade.

I have clear skin with yellow undertones so I find that this product is all I need to even out my skin tone and provide decent coverage. For an even coverage, I recommend using this product in combination with a good concealer, especially to minimise darkness around the eyes. It has a lovely finish, albeit slightly shiny, but this only lasts until the cream has settled in. Unfortunately, it does not last all day. To combat this, I use a finishing spray to set my makeup. Only once I have used this will the cream last until I need to remove it at night.

While I am sure there are other BB creams on the market that are of better quality, this one is well worth it for the price. The tube lasts a lifetime, and in the year and a half (give or take) that I've been using it, I am only on my second tube. And I use it every single day.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply