Review Detail

4.5 1 0.5
Eye Creams,Serums November 13, 2017 395
The Ultimate Anti-Ageing Serum
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Filorga is my absolute favourite French cosmeceutical brand ever and their new Oil -Absolute Serum is the best serum I have ever used to date. It does not come cheap but it is a complete all -rounder for ageing, lifeless or very stressed skin: Think skin nutrition, less defined wrinkles, more firmness, more evenness, improved radiance and skin texture. - bet I had you at less defined wrinkles!!
This treatment product or serum comes in an oil format but it has the super power of a serum with extremely potent anti-ageing benefits.
I only use a few drops applied from a dropper button system both in the morning and at night before moisturizing to both my face, neck and décolleté . I love to massage it in onto my freshly cleansed skin as I really feel the warmth of my fingers allows it to penetrate better.
If you are like me and you look at what's inside, you will find a lot of ingredients that support all different concerns from wrinkles, dark spots, loss of elasticity, dull/tired skin etc. My skin is noticeably glowing and people are commenting how young it is looking :)

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply