fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.7 4 0.5
Fragrances October 16, 2012 950
I have to be honest, I have been sitting on the fence about this perfume since i received it. All the hype created around the fragrance seems to have some what raised my expectations (even though i wasn't quite sure what to expect, i just hoped it would be awesomeness in a bottle!). So when i smelt it, the very first thought that popped in to my mind was ' It's definitely not a unique smelling fragrance' It smells to similar to other fruity fragrances. The marketing strategy, the bottle design as well as the Lady behind the name is definitely it's strong selling point, but when it comes to the actual fragrance, I would definitely give it huge point for the black fluid technology - that definitely gives it the 'WOW' factor. Other than that, it just smells... well... nice. Simple, clean, feminine. Nothing over the top. Would I buy this fragrance, Probably not. If given to me as a gift, I would use it for every day use as it seems to be a nice day wear fragrance. I have to be honest, I'm a little disappointed. But hey, it still smells nice :)
SC
Top 50 Reviewer 280 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply