fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.7 4 0.5
Fragrances October 16, 2012 949
Lady Gaga's eau de parfum Fame is as dramatic as her persona itself. This black alluring perfume eludes to the dark and enticing side of fame. Mixed with notes of Apricot, Saffron, Honey and Tiger Orchards extracts, this scent is surprisingly soft and sensual.

The perfume bottle is strangely beautiful. I love the gold cap which stands like a little monster when placed on it's own.

The black liquid is a new fragrance technology whereby once sprayed onto the skin it appears black but melts into the skin in seconds leaving no trace of it at all. Very cool indeed!

The perfume sprays on strong but blends wonderfully into the skin leaving a light sweet scent. This is where Lady Gaga surprises me. I was expecting something vile and out the box considering her controversial statements about how she wanted her perfume to smell. Instead this scent is so safe it can be worn day or night and to any occasion. Even your grandma will like it.

Is it as generic as most celebrity perfumes? I think not. Lady Gaga strikes a good balance by playfully mixing her dramatic flair with a warm and inviting scent. I give this a thumbs up!

Thank you to Beauty Bulletin for sending me a sample of this fragrance.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply