fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.7 4 0.5
Fragrances October 16, 2012 949
Just had to try this fragrance out!! I just loved all the hype around its launch ( she does wierd so well!). The bottle is just fabulous... LOVE LOVE LOVE. Its just what you would expect from Gaga and of course the black juice is so different, thank goodness it becomes invisible, but its quite a cute gimmick. The scent was totally unexpected, especially the top notes which were rather sweet and heady. I somehow expected Gaga's fragrance to be a little less feminine for some reason and more VAVAVAVOOM! It settled to a much lighter, powdery scent with just a hint of apricots and a little bit of sexiness. I am amazed about its staying power also. I spritzed it on in the morning and it has literally lasted the whole day. I know because I love this scent soooo much that I cant stop sniffing my wrists :) This fragrance is soft enough for daywear, but could definitely go into night as well and would suit any lady that loves to feel feminine, but a bit sexy at the same time. Its on the sweeter side, so one spritz is enough. Its very well-priced at Dischem for R375,00 for a small bottle and R450,00 for the larger one, so this is definitely on my wish list for Santa and it wont break his bank account either!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply