fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.7 4 0.5
Fragrances October 16, 2012 949
I must say I was extremely excited to try this product out. I don't think I've seen a celeb perfume get so much media attention in quite a while.

Since I have been reading the reviews, I knew to expect the unexpected so I wasn't too surprised by the sweet fragrance. It has quite a heady fragrance and I am not too fond of the sickeningly sweet top note to be honest (I tend to stay away from anything that sweet as it can make me feel ill to constantly smell it on me).

Anyway, I do like the smell that lingers once the top note fades. It has a rich, sensual smell and it is not too heavy. I noticed that by lunch time I could hardly smell the fragrance unless I put on quite a lot of it in the morning. I think that is probably a bad thing but I like it as it means the fragrance is not overwhelming.

As for the black fluid, I didn't actually notice it until this morning as the tester tube is black. It gave me a bit of a shock as I thought it would stain my shirt but coll enough, no such thing happened.

The ad for the perfume is quite creepy (I've seen it play in Edgars) and you would expect that the perfume does smell of blood and semen - but hey, no one would wear that! So what you get instead is a pretty normal (nice) smelling perfume that I am sure a lot of people will be wearing
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply