fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.7 4 0.5
Fragrances October 16, 2012 951
I have been so excited to review Lady Gaga’s first ever fragrance, Fame, but I was also a bit wary, as Lady Gaga is a very bold and eccentric person (as I am sure we are all aware). I prefer subtle and very feminine fragrances and expected that the Fame perfume would reflect her unique style, but I was genuinely surprised when I finally tested her perfume.
The most eccentric part of her perfume is the liquid itself, which is actually black, and then becomes “invisible once airborne” (thanks to “an innovation in fluid technology”). It was amazing to see the perfume transform from black to transparent liquid right in front of my eyes.
But a mind-blowing and innovative as that technology is it the fragrance of the perfume that impressed me most of all. I can only explain it as sweet and subtle with just a small hint of sass. Ingredients include: belladonna, tiger orchidea, apricot, saffron, honey and Incense.
I would definitely be able to wear this fragrance to lectures, work and even while club hopping until the early hours of the morning. As it is subtle enough for formal occasions, but lasts hours with its hint of sass.
I am also extremely impressed with the bottle for the perfume. It, like the fragrance of the perfume, is anything but eccentric. The simple oval shape of the bottle and the gold details just scream elegance.
Out of so many celebrity perfumes available, I must admit that Fame is indeed one of my favourites. It has definitely been added to by Christmas wish list!
M
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply