fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.7 4 0.5
Fragrances October 16, 2012 950
Thanks firstly to all at Beauty Bulletin for another great product to review.
I was very intrigued when I heard about Lady Gaga's step into the fragrance market thinking its going to be one of those fragrances worn by teenagers so when I received it I applied it straight away and boy oh boy was I surprised.
I am not the biggest perfume wearer and stick to my few favourite ones but can definitely say Ill be adding this to my collection.

The concept of a black liquid is very interesting ,I was a bit disappointed to see the sample casing was black itself and when I sprayed it there was a very small hint of black.
The fragrance itself was a rather intriguing smell I wasn't sure what was appealing to me more, The Sweet fruity smell of Honey and Apricot ,the florally smell of the Tiger orchid , the spicy Saffron or the deep dark smell of Bella Donna (or as she puts it tears of). Having my aromatherapy background I was even more surprised when I read that Bella Donna was an ingredient as it is a poisonous plant that also goes by the term “Deadly Nightshade.” It has been used throughout history as both an anaesthetic and a poison and All the parts of the plant can be lethal.

With That in mind, It is no wonder it was added to a fragrance by an Artist like Gaga as her music definitely has become like a poison addicting everyone who hears it and so to will her fragrance with every smell.
well done Lady Gaga.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply