fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.7 4 0.5
Fragrances October 16, 2012 951
I must admit, I agree with the other reviewers' opinion on the black fluid. I was excited to see if it really had a black fluid when i sprayed onto my wrist, but it was a very light grey colour, and it quickly evaporated. I guess that because I only sprayed a small amount on my wrist. I can imagine that if the tester tube was a clear bottle, I would see that it's black and not just a light grey colour.

Anyways, once i sprayed it on, I really love the smell. It has a strong smell of floral, young happy honey, and it is deep apricot smell. It is great for evening when you go clubbing or go on a date with your man and just wanna seduce him.

The smell last for a good couple of hours. So you don't have to spray it all the time through out the day. So it is really value for money, as it is quite pricy for a small bottle, but for the long lasting smell, I think it is quite worth the price and the quality. The smell is suitable for young girls, but I think it would be a bit too strong for older women.

The bottle design does live up to Lady Gaga's style, of a naughty, bad, poison that kind of image she is trying to portray. So when you hold it in your hand, it feels like you are spraying on a secret poison weapon on your neck and waiting to be eaten.

Overall, I really like the smell of it, it reminds me to Gucci Guilty. A very seductive fragrance which makes a woman feeling very sexy and wanted. Very good Christmas present for someone special.
K
3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply