fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.7 4 0.5
Fragrances October 16, 2012 949
I wear perfumes regardless of whom they are marketed to, i believe a lot of fans buy celebrity fragrances as a token of commitment or just a souvenir, reports had it that she wanted her fragrance to be based on blood and semen, well this lovely fragrance doesn't smell like blood or semen at all, have to give her credit for creating a unsuspected rather interesting fragrance that will be the talk of the town in celeb ville, this is only my opinion, i don't know why but i was expecting a very loud type of smell, but what a wonderful surprise to discover that this fragrance has a devilish naughty musky smell, it reminds me of flowers, incense everything that has a erotic smell, i personally think this amazing black juice was created to bring out the naughty side in a women, and to be honest in a way if you think of it a women has a musky smell to her, so maybe that's where the semen part comes in. I will definitely purchase this fragrance, as for longevity it lasted 8 hours on my skin so you are going to get value for your money investing in this wonderful fragrance. My rating a definite 5* Fragrance and comes with my recommendation.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply