fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.7 4 0.5
Fragrances October 16, 2012 952
I've always been a good girl and have never been one to go out and misbehave. But Lady Gaga's new fragrance 'Fame' changed all of that.... When i finally used some of the scent, I wasn't the normal angel that I've always been, my wings broke and i became a Sexy dark Goddess.

When the first news of Lady Gaga's new fragrance, 'FAME', was released it was rumored that the fragrance was going to smell like blood and semen, ingredients that can influence and create little monsters all around the world.

The flavors, however, boasts of Apricot, Orchidea and belladonna, which brings out the sexy, dark, sweet and mysterious side in you... exactly like an angel fallen from heaven without her wings. The unique fragrance makes you feel exotic, toxic and slightly naughty, as if you are able to bewitch those around you with your new found confidence. The fragrances in 'FAME' all represent a different aspect of this bewitching scent. The 'tears of Belladonna', with its haunted characteristics and toxic traits, brings out the bewitching darkness from within a person. Whereas the sweetness of the apricot, incense, honey & Tiger Orchidea calms the strong toxic scent of the Belladonna.

The dramatic oval-shaped bottle which conceals this bewitching black liquid is black with a golden claw covering the top. The first glance of the liquid is very disturbing, as it is a shocking black colour. But after applying it on a yourself, it is clear. This is only due to the amazing technology which is used by Coty in the development of 'Fame', which allows the black liquid to turn clear when it's airborne.

I do not usually purchase a perfume as exciting as this, but i would definitely consider getting this fragrance and would recommend it to anyone who is interested. This is a powerful scent which does not fade very easily, even after a shower you are still able to smell a slight sweetness from the scent. This truly is a fragrance for any occasion.
B
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply