fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.7 4 0.5
Fragrances October 16, 2012 949
Fame, the excitement that lead up to the review of this perfume caused high expectations of the product itself. Without a name or even a hint of the type of fragrance I was expecting I was pleasantly surprised with the outcome.
Firstly the bottle, the elegance that one sees when looking at it encapsulated one of the elements in the fragrance itself. The simplicity of the gold and black contrasts represents an effortlessly beautiful woman.
When one thinks of lady Gaga, not simply her appearance but the demand that goes into being a performer can be tiresome. However, this fragrance is for powerfully mobile women of the 21st century. Furthermore one of the most important things when it comes to a fragrance for me is that it needs to last long. So I did a test.
The application was done at 11am and well into the evening around 10pm to be exact, my friends and family were still noticed that I was wearing a fragrance. That being said the fragrance itself is vibrant and flowery, but with subtle tones of night time elegance. And therefore can easily be taken from day to night time wear.
I’m really a lotion kind of girl but this fragrance makes it easy for me to feel naturally beautiful and fresh, throughout the day.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply