fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.7 4 0.5
Fragrances October 16, 2012 952
Why all the hype?? It’s just a perfume... right? Wrong. I have learned quite a bit about perfume lately, and it seems that FAME definitely is one of a kind, not unlike Lady Gaga herself.

I expected this fragrance to be very overpowering and in-your-face. Lady Gaga told the press that she wanted her scent to smell of ‘semen and blood’… huh?! Don’t really know what to say about that one! So I expected something heavy and dark that would probably not suit the norm. But to my surprise, FAME actually smells quite pretty. The floral and fruity elements surprised me. I think this scent will appeal to both young and old. Well, you do design a product to sell don’t you? And I don’t think a scent that reminded you of an ‘expensive hooker’ would be a winner in the mass market.

I personally like the scent, even though I’m not really into floral fragrances. Maybe it’s the Belladonna that appeals to me (not that I have any idea what that is suppose to smell like!)?

Now, my favourite part: the black fluid! FAME is the first ever black eau de parfum that sprays clear and becomes invisible once airborne. I think that is just so cool! The black fluid represents the soul/heart of fame.

I also love the bottle – simple, elegant and classy.

In nutshell: FAME is not as ‘out there’ as I expected, but it is a lovely fragrance that I think will appeal to many. Try it, you will probably like it.

www.prettypleasecharlie.blogspot.com
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply