fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.7 4 0.5
Fragrances October 16, 2012 952
For such a risqué star to have created a scent I was extremely excited when I was chosen to review this product.

With all the rumors going around that it was going to smell like blood and semen it was a pleasant surprise when I sprayed it on for the first time. It fortunately smelt like neither.
Rather a delicious and fresh combination of fruity and floral tones came through. Also, Gaga stated that different notes would appear when the perfume is rubbed into the skin.

Like all perfumes, it translates differently on different people. With that being said, I really resonated with the scent and felt like it fused beautifully with my body. The scent lasted for about an hour before it started to soften.

I was so curious to see this black fluid and as I sprayed it I watched the dark grey mist turn translucent within seconds. In that sense, Gaga has definitely lived up to her reputation of doing things for the first time, in very edgy manners.
The black liquid is a ground breaking phenomenon within the perfume industry. The curiosity in that alone will leave people very intrigued and will drive them to the nearest store to try it out.

The packaging is very bold. The black and gold contrast make the bottle look very chic and edgy. In terms of on the shelf differentiation, I think it will definitely stand out among the other products with its over power statement of dominance.

The price isn't overindulgent and for this innovate product I think you definitely get your monies worth.

The perfume without a doubt lives up to the brand she has created for herself and any Gaga fan will most likely fall in love with the product.
C
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply