4.3 5 0.5
Cleansers,Toners,Washes April 24, 2014 493
#Eucerin DermoPURIFYER Toner
(Updated: November 29, 2016)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

This toner retails for R146 in a 200 ml bottle and is available at Clicks. It is part of the DermoPURIFYER range by Eucerin. It promises to "clear the skin and helps prevent blemishes" and "provides intensive cleaning for the T-zone and other problem areas" . It contains 2% lactic acid and is oil free. (YAY!)

This is now my third bottle of this toner. I use it about three times a week and it really unclogs my pores and control my breakouts! A bottle will last me about six months.

The lactic acid in the toner is used to unclog the pores without over-drying the skin. I have dry skin that is acne-prone and I can say that this toner lives up to its promises!

I was using it previously with the whole DermoPURIFYER range but I changed my daily moisturizers to another brand and kept the same toner. I feel like it works just as well if you use it on its own. The recommended usage is to moisten a cotton pad and apply it to affected areas, without obviously rinsing at the end.

I had a lot of blackheads on my nose and mostly in my T-zone area. This toner really helped keep them at bay and unclog my pores. I have super sensitive skin and I had no bad reaction towards the toner. It is light, refreshing and it does not have much of a fragrance. It has a slight alcohol smell, but that vanishes a few moments after application. I had no excess oil on my skin, no over-drying and no new breakouts and leaves my skin feeling and looking supple!

The bottle is nifty because its ideal to store it in your vanity for everyday use and for traveling it is not cumbersome. The bottle is also made of a very durable plastic so I never had to worry about the toner leaking when I was traveling.

For the price, I think it is worth it because you are getting a quality product that is very effective.

I hope you found this review helpful!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply