Review Detail

4.8 4 0.5
Makeup Removers May 12, 2011 281
Eucerin DermatoCLEAN 3 in 1 Cleansing Fluid
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

A while back Dischem did not have my trusted Bioderma Sebium Micellar Water in stock and I too was running short, which meant I was in a bit of a pickle. I am using Roaccutane and my Dermo told me I am to stay away from any cleansers, toners and scrubs. I absolutely love Bioderma and I cannot get enough of how gentle and effective that product is. That being said, I went out on a limb and decided to give old Eucerin a try - I am impressed!

This 3-in-one miracle water is really an undiscovered product in the beauty world! I haven't really heard many people talking about it and I find it strange because I really enjoyed using it! It left my skin feeling soft, clean and fresh without causing it to be tight. My sensitive skin was calmed immediately and I could actually feel the pollutants of the day being washed away, AFTER I've came out the shower with an already clean face!

I wouldn't throw my Bioderma under the bus just yet, but if for any reason I need to do that, this will deffinitely be my go-to cleansing water! Give it a try, you will not be disappoited!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply