fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

5.0 1 0.5
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

WOW! I am so impressed with this product! I was totally inspired when I received this range to review!!! Thank you BB! I love the simple styling of the bottle and the pump action bottle. The cream is thin and silky and gets instantly absorbed, so skin is glowing and radiant without being greasy. I know it is supposed to be fragrance free, but I do detect a slight fragrance which I feel adhances the product rather than detracts from it. I think this cream is about R269,00 and so its well-priced in its range. My skin definitely looks smoother and more radiant since I started using this range. I highly recommend it if the early signs of aging are creeping up on you.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

3 results - showing 1 - 3
Ordering
July 16, 2012
I bought this... and WOW...!! thoroughly impressed!
It's now day 4 of using this and my skin is smooth and radiant! I use a little at night as well, and I'm so happy I decided to buy it. I've never tried any Eucerin products but now I'm hooked! I've tried many other creams with no results accept breakouts. The price is affordable and it delivers on what it says. What more can I ask for?
P
Palimino
September 01, 2012
After reading Maryanne's review about this, I was convinced and I bought this today. I've recently decided to give the Eucerin range a try and started using the Q10 Night cream (which I love so far) but was looking for a day cream. The Q10 Day Cream is for dry skin, so not suitable for me, so I was considering buying this. Now I have and can't wait to start using it tomorrow! Will be posting my findings about this soon!
MN
Mariette Nel
September 15, 2012
In reply to an earlier comment

Wow! Yes it works! My skin really looks smoother and just more healthy overall. I was having a good laugh when I bought it - on the front of the box it says fragrance free, and I thought, but hey, it smells quite nice - a soft floral fragrance. And then I turned the box upside down to read the ingredients, and yes, at the end it says parfum! Well, I love this product because it really makes a visible difference. In the mornings I have some lines on the side of one of my eyes, due to sleeping mostly on that side - I just dab on a little of the cream, and voila, in a few minutes its basically gone. Oh, and the price is also affordable which is one of my key requirements for face care.
MN
Mariette Nel
3 results - showing 1 - 3

Leave a Reply