4.4 18 0.5
Eye Creams,Serums August 11, 2011 686
Estie Night Repair
(Updated: July 08, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

This is my first review ever of the estee lauder skin care range. I ordered online!, and I must say that I`m pretty exited. This is a product that I have been dying to try out and I finally got the chance. The main reason I wanted to try this out is because of my dry skin and the fact that my skin is going to a rough stage. I only have been using this product for 1 week and I can already see results.

How to apply it:
You just need a 2 or 3 drops every night before you go to bed, apply it to your entire face. The gel will absorb very quickly to the skin and it as a nice smell (at least I like it). You can apply a moisturiser after, but I like using it on it`s own.

The pros:
Works as night moisturizer
My skin didn’t get irritated
Helps a lot with redness, in my case the redness of my acne
I noticed that I get much less pimples
The scars are starting to fade
My pores are more tighten
In the morning, my skin fell amazing

The cons:
Expensive product and is a lot for me to pay for a skin product

Do I recommend it? Yes! Yes! Yes! It has been the only thing that has worked for my skin in a long time. I have tried a lot of things the past 2 years and nothing seems to work. I definitely recommend this product to anyone that is trying to get their skin under control. I will definitely repurchase this product, its a great value for the money and my skin seems to love
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply