fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

3.6 3 0.5
Nail Polishes May 25, 2014 354
At R89 this is quite a pricey brand of nail polish and I was always reluctant to spend that amount of money on it. So much so that my friends bought me this back from the UK (because I probably drove them nuts about wanting an Essie nail polish but moaned about the price).

I was overjoyed with the results and not at all disappointed with the quality of this nail polish. I've had it on for 2 full days (and I type furiously during the day) and there is not even 1 chip on the edges of my nails! The colour is a beautiful shade of purple - my favourite purple to date and I have tried out many different brands' purples (I am a pastel purple fan for my nails)

Added to the fact that this product is DBP, Toluene and Formaldehyde free I'll definitely be purchasing more of these polishes.

The photo I attached is 2 layers of Essie Lilacism with no top coat - look how amazing the shine is!
http://www.geewhiskers.com/2012/07/manicure-monday_09.html
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

4 results - showing 1 - 4
Ordering
July 10, 2012
Love the end result! Looks great on your nails and really suit your skin tone.
W
WilmaSmi
July 11, 2012
Looks totally gorgeous!!!! Also hate paying so much for varnish when there are so many cheapies on the shelves, but this one looks worth the extra!
A
atomickitten
July 11, 2012
In reply to an earlier comment

So far this has been AMAZING! I am on day 3 and there is only 1 chip because my nail got scuffed when I was opening a big metal latch but the rest of my nails show no signs of fading or chips. LOVING this colour so much and the quality is definitely the best I have tried to date. I prefer this to Salley Hansen Complete Salon Manicure which takes AGES to dry and it chips so easily. I have my eye on French Affair next - A beautiful shade of pink.
S
SMTCHA022
July 11, 2012
In reply to an earlier comment

Thanks Mommy! Love you xxx
S
SMTCHA022
4 results - showing 1 - 4

Leave a Reply