4.0 28 0.5
item_XL_7929096_7076784.jpg
Foundations August 17, 2016 558
Essence soft mousse
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Essence Soft Touch Mousse Make-up. It is INCREDIBLE. Honestly!!!

Have oily skin? Then this product might be the best option for you, if you seeking light feather coverage and without being greasy or oily.

Because I have a light skin tone, I bought me the 01 Matt sand.

It comes in a cute, round little tub, that kind of looks like a jar. The lid is skin color, with the Essence writing on it. It’s very compact and easy to handle. Inside, is the matt foundation, it looks kind of like chocolate. Haha!!

The texture of the foundation, is soft, fluffy and extremely light. When you dip your finger in, you can already feel the powdery texture, with a mixture of cream inside it.

When I tried it, I took my finger, dipped it inside and kind of blotched it all around my face, I then spread it with a foundation brush, and blended it with a blending foundation brush. But the blending made it look streaky, so I dabbed it with my sponge all around. It gives the perfect smooth and natural looking Matt finish while allowing your skin to breath freely.

For me it gave a nice coverage because I don’t have much pimples, but I do have alot of marks and this covers it so well. When I have it on, it literally feels like I’m wearing nothing, like I have a bare face because it’s so weightless and super soft!

If you have a dry skin, it’s definitely not for you. Also don’t put too much on, because it can get very cakey.

Overall, I would definitely recommend it if you are a beginner with oily or even combination skin. The price is just right. I’d say this is definitely something you need to check out.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
S
5 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply