Review Detail

4.8 3 0.5
Applicators, Tools March 30, 2011 315
Bargain Brushes!
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

At the time that I bought the Essence Blush Brush, I bought three other Essence Brushes: the Concealer Brush, the Powder Brush, and the Fluffy Blending Brush. Each brush is incredibly soft and does not shed.

The Blush Brush is an angled brush, and is thinner than the powder brush (as blush brushes tend to be). I usually don't love this about blush brushes, as I prefer a fatter brush with a domed finish as it is easier to distribute the product on your cheeks. However, this is perhaps the first time I've used a typical angled blush brush and enjoyed it, probably because I no longer wear blush on its own; I now add it to the apples of my cheeks above my contour for my everyday makeup look. It is so comfortable to use, and makes blending powder very easy.

The Powder Brush is just as good as the Blush Brush. It is perfect for bronzing, and sometimes I even reach for it when applying my blusher as it is not too fat and big as some bronzing brushes tend to be.

These brushes are a definite favourite for me -- not to mention they come in pretty pastel colours and designs!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply