Review Detail

4.5 2 0.5
Moisturizers,Day Creams, Night Creams March 22, 2014 187
Light Coverage
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I bought this product a while back and only used it once. I didn't want to use foundation as an everyday wear to cover my skin blemishes etc so I looked into something that was easy to apply and moisturising.

I was always a fan of the Essence brand, so I'm always willing to buy their products and try them out so I was pretty keen to try this out.

This tinted moisturiser was about R30-R40 from Dischem which is pretty affordable. I would think of this product similiar to that of a BB cream as they work the same way but this has lighter coverage.

They have the shades light, medium-to-dark and dark which isn't a very wide colour selection for all skin shades. I choose the medium-to-dark but it didn't look flattering at all as the product has a very pink undertone to it and I have a yellow undertone. But it did feel moisturising on my skin and dried pretty fast.

I think you could easily just create your own by mixing your favourite moisturiser and a little bit of foundation.

In terms of coverage, it will not hide those acne scars or any skin problems you might have so it has a very light coverage . This is basically a your-skin-but-better kind of product as it helps to even out your complexion.

I would recommend it for people with with pink undertones and for those who want light coverage but I would definitely not repurchase as there wasn't a very good colour selection.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
No
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply