5.0 2 0.5
LASH mania reloaded mascara collage.jpg
Mascaras, Eyebrow Pencils February 20, 2014 300
Lash Mania - Reloaded!
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

(Product courtesy of the beauties at Beauty Bulletin)

As the name suggests, this is a reintroduction and improvement on the original formula and packaging of Essence Lash Mania.

Here's a quick glossary:
Elastomer brush: the best definition I read was "a big fancy word that means rubber." Sorted.
Ophthalmologically approved: It is safe to use around your eye area.

Seriously about the brush though, the elastomer coupled with the design is quite effective. The star-shaped bristles are spaced nicely and picks up just enough of the mascara for application. You aren't faced with a gunky brush.

Without mascara- I look like I have no eyelashes. So this product was definitely going to be tested... and it passed. After the first coat, I could see the increase in length and by the second coat I had the 'false lash' look. You achieve the desired effect without having to apply a lot of the product. Of course, I was so amazed that I kept going! And by the fourth coat my eyelashes started getting clumpy and sticking together. I guess its the product's way of saying "Whoa! Easy on the hoochie eyes, lady."

It was easy to remove with a facial wipe and even with water, it came off with no irritation to my eyes.

WOULD I BUY THIS PRODUCT?
Yep-yep! I go through mascara quite quickly and I would definitely get this.
Owner's reply February 20, 2014

Forgot to mention: the effect unfortunately does not last for the entire day, but for a night out- you're good to go :)

Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
February 20, 2014
Will definitely give it a try....
N
Nomahlubi02
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply