Review Detail

4.2 6 0.5
Mani and Pedi Tools February 25, 2014 916
Essence Gel nails at Home
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

This was real value for money. I bought the LED lamp and the starter kit, it cost me R450 for those two and then I bought some added extras like the nail file an so on. If you're keen on doing your own nails then this great for you. I use it with all my nail colours, not just my essence ones. Though I find that this only last me maybe 5 days. I will do my nails on the Sunday evening and by Friday they're peeling and ready to come off. Also I find the peel off base completely ruins my nails so I do DIY soak off and that's a beaut. Personally, I'd rather deal with the little mishaps which I can find a solution to, than pay R250 a shot for salon nails.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

5 results - showing 1 - 5
Ordering
February 26, 2014
Sounds amazing! I recently bought the top coat but didnt know there was a full kit....I'm going to buy this!
H
Hayley
February 26, 2014
This is something i am going to buy and give a try.
D
Danik
February 26, 2014
I have fairly long, well looked after nails and I tried gel nails last year for the first time and it damaged my nails terribly! It took me 3 months to get my nails looking healthy again. I am rather skeptical and don't think I will try Gels again.
Y
Yolika
February 26, 2014
In reply to an earlier comment

If you apply the primer and use the soak off method instead of peeling it off you should be ok.
M
mrachman
March 18, 2014
Spund easy have not trird it tho
SN
Shabana N
5 results - showing 1 - 5

Leave a Reply