Review Detail

3.9 18 0.5
EyeLiners October 29, 2010 539
Not my true love
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I wanted to love this, I really did! I am crazy for liquid eye liner pens as they make for easy application and tight lining comes naturally. I have explored many alternatives similar to this product but all of them are much the same. At first, the name is accurate and you get a superfine, smooth line which completes any look. But after a few uses, I find that the felt tip wears down and your fine line becomes an unattractive, jagged line. If you are a fan of wearing eyeshadow, especially cream, this is not the product for you. The felt tip gets messed up when applied over these popular products and although you may dodge this with the first few uses, you will definitely see the "dried-out" effect, shortly. This isn't the longest lasting product either, but I am yet to compare it to their latest range, "stays no matter what." I will give credit, where credit is due. This is a great product if you are new to liquid eyeliner and are wanting to practice before purchasing an expensive alternative. I love the convenience factor and the price is definitely something to brag about, being one of the cheapest on the market. If you don't really explore with eyeshadows and just want to tight line or add a little liner every now and then, I would recommend this product to you. But if you are like me, who likes to venture out and makes use of eyeshadows and eyeliner daily, then perhaps keep this in your handbag for the days that you want to touch up or just for the convenience of having it with you everyday and anywhere.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply