Review Detail

3.9 18 0.5
EyeLiners October 29, 2010 540
Essence Eyeliner pen
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I've purchased this product last year for R34.99 at Clicks. In the beginning it was nice, applied smoothly but it was not opaque with just one layer. After a few months it started drying out and the liquid liner wasn't flowing as smoothly as before. Also the tip started to fray slightly. For the price I wouldn't say it was a complete waste but I had hope for it to last longer than 3 months. I did a bit of internet research and found a tip to make them last longer: You should store them upside down so that the liquid liner flows towards the felt tip of the liner pen. If your pen is starting to dry out a few sharp shakes should revive it for another application. I'm not going to repurchase this product but I will try other Essence liquid eyeliners.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2
Ordering
October 31, 2010
Thanks for the tip about storing my pen upside down!!
A
atomickitten
January 21, 2011
Yeah was going to say the same as Maryanne :) thank you for the tip. Mine got dry so easily because the cap somehow came loose in my handbag :( After I got the Smashbox liner pen, I've completed neglected my Essence one. I definately recommend the Smashbox liner pen! Best! :D
K
kikobunny0102
2 results - showing 1 - 2

Leave a Reply