Review Detail

4.1 16 0.5
BB Creams April 25, 2013 2119
Essence All-in-one BB Cream: 03 Medium
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

This is the new multi-talent for your skin. The formula is light and creamy in texture with no scent, PERFECT for sensitive skin.

The balm comes in 3 shades, which doesn’t accommodate the diverse range of skin tones South Africans represent. Luckily the medium(03) shade suited me perfectly and left my skin looking and feeling amazing. The balm blends easily whilst hydrating and moisturizing your skin. It hides small imperfections, ensures a radiant glow and a natural looking finish.

This cream cares for skin, all while allowing it to breathe. It is oil and perfume free, ensuring care and the gentlest of approach to great looking skin. It also contains an SPF of 30, this is great as maximum protection against the sun provides protection. This is also great if youre an outdoor person who wants to look good whilst breaking a sweat.

When it comes to the packaging, I love that Essence has stuck true to their young, youthful teenage look. The tube is a peachy tan colour with vibrant pink writing.

In the end, I love this product and have added it to my now growing BB Cream collection. Its gentle and delicate on skin all while hydrating and protecting. Definitely one to try, and at R54.95 it’s a cheap investment to vibrant covered skin.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply