Review Detail

4.6 4 0.5
Hair Removal August 12, 2013 427
Veet duo epilator/shaver
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I adore the veet Duo! I don't use a razor at all anymore. The epilator has two speeds and many tiny tweezers that grip even the smallest if hairs. It is rechargeable and will work for up to 40 minutes on a full charge, or you can use it with the charger plugged in. I mentioned earlier that I don't shave anywhere anymore, so? The shaver? Well my husband uses that side, so we got two appliances for one price. His face has never been smoother thanks to the foil system. And no more ingrown hairs at all! Over all I just live this system and feel that it was the best buy I ever made. I have been using the epilator for about three months now, at first For my under arms and bikini area i had to use it every third day as opposed to shaving, which I had to do on a daily basis!!! That is how fast my hair grew! After about two weeks I only had to use it once a week and now I only use it every 12 to 16 days. That is only twice a month. The hair has grown back thinner and much less has grown back. I do use it in conjunction with the veet hair regrowth inhibitor lotion. On my legs I only use it once every two months, ( thankfully the hair on my legs grow very slowly )
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

3 results - showing 1 - 3
Ordering
August 12, 2013
Ps I use Emla about 20 minutes before I start epilating! It numbs the area to be epilated and is available from any pharmacy. I also use it on my babies if they have to get an injection or a vaccination. I even used it on my baby when she was 4 months old and we went to get her ears pierced, she didn't bat an eye and never cried at all, the lady doing the piercing couldn't believe it!!!
R
RoseAngel
November 28, 2013
I just bought this Veet duo epilator in Clicks for R299! i look forward to trying it out :-)
S
sharonkariwo
December 02, 2013
I would definatly love trying them out but its soo pricey , here in Pretoria its close to R500!
B
beautydivanaz
3 results - showing 1 - 3

Leave a Reply