Review Detail

4.0 19 0.5
Lipgloss. Balms, Lip Plumpers June 28, 2013 476
EOS Lip Balm in Summer Fruit
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

EOS lip balms have been trending for a few years now and as much as I wanted to jump on that bandwagon when they were launched, I found them to be too expensive, considering that it's simply a lip balm. The lip balms retail from R80- R185, depending where you purchase them so when Zando sent me a message about a R200 off voucher, I jumped at the opportunity to try out one of the EOS lip balms they had in stock. I actually ended up buying it for R4- Yay!!!

Upon the first application of the lip balm, I wholly understood the obsession around the product. It is divine! Ever so smooth and moisturising and to top it off, it is made from 100% natural ingredients of which 95% are organic. Some of the key ingredients to note include vitamin E, olive oil, coconut oil, jojoba seed oil and shea butter and for this particular "Summer Fruit" version of the lip balm, organic extracts of blueberry, strawberry and peach are included. It's also great to know that the product is free from parabens (chemical preservatives) and petrolatum (mineral oil).

The lip balm leaves your lips feeling moisturised but not greasy or waxy as moist lip balms can do. This means that it's great to wear alone or before your lipstick application. Furthermore, the lip balm tastes and smells delicious.

The dome shaped applicator allows for easy application of the product, however due to its shape it may be a hassle to fit into flat compact makeup cases unlike your standard lip balms that come in flatter containers.

The price is quite hefty for a lip balm, however the quality ingredients make up for it.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
EOS Lip balm Summer Fruit
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
September 26, 2015
Wow it sounds amazing
RH
Ray-Jessie Hendricks